Saturday, April 25, 2009

1st time father

As of today my baby is 2 weeks old.For the first time i had the courage to bathe my own daughter with the supervision from my in-laws of course(whom is a nurse).It is not as if i'm not doing my responsibility as a father but her fragile and soft body makes me feel that i could injured her with the slightest mishandling.My life had change tremendously with the arrival of my daughter , the meaning of uninterrupted sleep suddenly does not exist in my vocabulary.But after seeing the smile from my baby face it seems that every sacrifice that i made seems worthwhile.








5 comments:

  1. Congratulations with your daughter! Thank your for the address to the fotowebsite. I have added it to my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam..thanks for your last comment. Actually, my english not too proficiency..but..by surfing the internet and blogs was improving my english. My problems is grammatical error. I hope via comments from bloggers can improve this language..thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice pic n experience atok (aku dok panggil atok sebab tuan punya blog yg bahasa kan diri atok.. entah2 aku lagi tua) I'm sure ur daughter will be touched if u show her this pic when she's grown up (tiba2 terfikir nak tanya bapa i "bapa pernah ka mandikan saya masa kecik?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi pija,infact i had a video of my daughter the minutes that she was born.tak kisahlah siapa yang tua , atok pun atoklah

    afiti-just bought ALCHEMIST yesterday

    ReplyDelete