Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bloemenmarkt(flower market), amsterdam

"Tulip bulb"
"Tulip bulb for sale"

"Tulips"



This is the happiest place on earth for my wife (that is before seeing KEUKENHOFF garden of course).I could see my wife face gleaming with pure happiness after seeing the tulip flower.She had always been a tulip fan but living in a very hot climate region meant that our choice of tulip is only limited to plastic tulip.Bloemenmarkt is dutch for flower market.This flower market is located on the Singel canal between the Koningsplein and the Muntplein . I was told that it was the only floating flower market in the world .I was in amsterdam in april therefore technically its tulip season and you could see a wide variety of tulip and its bulb for sale and it is not that expensive also.A bag of tulip bulb will cost you from 3 euro depending on the type and quality. Honestly i'm not a "mat bunga" type of person but after seeing with your own eyes i do admit that it is a beautiful flower and i will definitely plant a few tulip at my garden if i live in a four seosons country.






No comments:

Post a Comment