Sunday, April 12, 2009

Introducing - XPLORER JR


Alhamdulillah, my daughther was born on the 10th of april 2009 at 1547 hours. I can't help myself from crying immediately when i saw my first child.Its quite difficult to express your emotion by words at that time, all i can say that you feel yourself so overwhelmed with relief , happiness , tense and a bit sad (by watching how your wife suffers) and that feeling suddenly burst a few milisecond after seeing my daughter and its all manifest into tears.
"Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit." bill cosby
love you XPLORER JR

3 comments:

  1. alhamdulilah, tahniah buat u, anak tu adalah amanah dan rezeki kamu berdua...insyallah dia akan jadi anak yang baik terhadap kedua orang tuanya...amin

    ReplyDelete