Monday, May 18, 2009

Pantai Rantau Abang , Terengganu

shot in Pantai Rantau Abang,Terengganu
Me and my wife love Terengganu , we went to terengganu almost once or twice a year for our holiday and yet this place had always suprised us.We always found something new and interesting whenever we visit terengganu.There are hidden treasure almost everywhere and we love the coastal village scenery along the way.My wife had persuade me to go to terengganu again in two weeks time.We shall see if she manage to convince me to go there again after going there last december.

3 comments:

  1. We have not visited Rantau Abang for a very, very long time. When the turtles were there, was the last time. Should revisit to rediscover. ? Trengganu beckons.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gry-thank you

    keats-welcome to my blog.yes you should revisit terengganu , it had change alot over the few years

    ReplyDelete