Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trip for tomorrow

Just came back from work and found that my daughter was still asleep.I had tickled , kissed and huggged her in an effort to woke her up.In the end i fell asleep besides her and this picture was taken by my wife.
I will be going to penang tomorrow to visit my inlaw and along the way i will be making a pit stop in Kuala Sepetang Taiping to sample the Famous Mee Banjir Udang . Most probably will lepak for a while at the taiping lake garden before continuing to Penang.On saturday i will be going to kepala batas, penang(it was not in kedah as i mention earlier) for a lunch at one of the famous ikan bakar stall there.If you are looking for an authentic kampung style dishes , this is the place.Will update on it later .
Have a nice weekend !!!

2 comments:

  1. Dear xplorer,

    Have a nice trip! Berhati2 di jalan raya...

    ReplyDelete