Thursday, July 23, 2009

Malaysia Airlines First Class Cabin

I had traveled first class on my recent trip to London.Overall i'm impressed with the level of service that was provided by the cabin crew , they really pampered you with their service and the choice of food was amazing.I had caviar as an appetizer , grilled king prawn for lunch , lobster for supper and other small-small item between meals.

There i was at London heathrow terminal waiting in line with other first class passenger waiting to board the aircraft , I could heard the stewardess greeting and addressing the passenger by their title.The first passenger to board the plane was Tengku Ahmad Rithaudeen and his wife and this was followed by Tan Sri with his family(can't remember his name) and then it was my turn and i said to myself maybe i should introduce myself as Dato Xplorer , he he.I feel myself like a bigshot travelling first class with all these VVIP.I feel myself literally on air as if i got a million dollar stash away in some foreign bank .

I walk with pride and style as the aircraft landed and as i was walking out from the the terminal building i had stopped by at one of the luxury watch shop.Wearing a complete suit and furthermore with a first class passenger tagged nicely at my luggage i feel that i need to buy a new Breitling watch.The price tag for a new Breitling watch was RM14000 , at that very moment money was no object and sense of style must come first . Furthermore i remember vaguely that i got 1 million dollar stash away in a foreign bank.I had paid RM30000 for my air ticket, RM 14000 is nothing to me .

I took out my wallet as if i'm about to pay , then reality sets in.Inside my wallet there was RM 10 and 50 pound sterling.For a very odd reason i suddenly cannot remember where i stash away my million dollar, furthermore things started to click inside my mind one by one for e.g the suit i'm wearing is not mine (borrowed from my father as it was too expensive to buy) , my credit card had maxxed out,i didn't pay for my flight ticket , need to pay the money that i borrowed and etc .Haaaiiiiiiyaaaaa!!!! , i'm actually broke.

I walk out slowly from the shop with my head down but its nice to have that piece of memory on the bigshot way of life.




caviar





25 comments:

  1. hello there Dato' Xplorer.... Ekekeke... (who knows one day :D

    psst: Xplorer, if not Dato', Atuk title pun boleh larrr :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. mas- already feel like a Dato' when you greet me, ke ke ke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam Dato',

    This is true blue OKB lifestyle huh? BEST!!...:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. salam linda- he he , OKB as in Orang Ketawa Besar, ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  5. He, he, he OKB

    OKB? Orang Kaya Baru? :-)

    Perak have OBJ - Orang Besar Jajahan.

    Lukman

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Xplorer,

    It's nice to travel in luxury but without the family, it feels 'empty' right?!! I'm sure you wish your wife and daughter to be there sharing the experience...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. ina-you are absolutely correct,luxury meant nothing if you don't have your loved ones to share with

    ReplyDelete
  8. dah lama hang tak poyo.. sekali sekala kene poyo jugak ek.. heh

    ReplyDelete
  9. dicky - cari makan bang!!! , ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whoa!!! A first class ticket all fully paid by company + heavenly food (king prawn, caviar, lobster). Not bad. The seating arrangement look like the command room in Star Trek :)

    Tengku Ahmad Rithauddeen was my former pro-chancellor in UKM. I know his two 'chubby' cucu lelaki.

    xplorer, perhaps one day....your nickname for this blog is Dato' X.

    Cheers!
    mylo

    ReplyDelete
  11. mylo - Dato X is not so commercial.I would prefer X-MEN, ha ha ha

    another clue leading to Xplorer.i'm seated next to the exit door

    ReplyDelete
  12. wahh!!! dpt mkn caviar yg best tu,bizz class pun x serve benda ni coz this menu special for 1st clss passenger jer.. kire En.xplorer kite ni mmg lucky dpt mkn Caviar...yummy lg pun caviar mmg mahal pun...menu org bangsawan kata kn kihkih..

    ReplyDelete
  13. anne-welcome to my blog , i love your photography works

    icered-dalam hari2 biasa aku makan telur ikan sembilang jer .kira macam kaviar gak ler.mana ada menu org bangsawan , hang tuah n hang jebat tak makan pun bende mcm ni akekeke

    ReplyDelete
  14. bro next time kalo travel dgn 1st class lg ambik ler video plak..nk tgk secara real dia org layan 1st class pax...camne....org kate kalo dh 12 hr journey on the 1st clas mmg x terasa pun ..btoi x?...dia org layan ko mcm guest but not like passenger....ape2 pun gua salute same ko bro

    ReplyDelete
  15. icered-kalau nak MAS , 1st , biz or economy dia mmg layan ko as a guest.thanks bro

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! what a way to travel! Nothing short of caviar, eh?

    ReplyDelete
  17. keats-this is my first time tasting a good quality caviar and i must say that it taste great.very soft and creamy and it just melts in your mouth

    ReplyDelete
  18. hehehe..
    1st class cabin sounds cool to me, bro!!
    bkn senang kita nak tgk org melayu (especially yg xde title lg la) boarding into 1st class..
    good for u to share it with them, rite??

    ehehee..
    once a while nak poyo pun apa salahnye, who cares!!

    btw, u went to the eye on london nearby the thames river rite?

    amacm?? ada lebih krg mcm kat malacca?

    infact, there's 1 new skywheels in spore!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. marlborolite-yep , i believe the eye of london is bigger than the eye of malaysia and singapore.Nowadays almost every country got its own ferris wheel.it had been overrated

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow !! tidak dapat saya bayang..mewah nya di awan biru.Saya ni..bila agak nya?? dalam mimpi mungkin ada hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  21. uncle awang-bagi saya pun rasa mcm mimpi gak , kalau nak bayar sendiri , mungkin tak dpt ler

    ReplyDelete
  22. makanan tu jugak tetap aku nampak kan..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  23. oooo encik...kate xda duit.nih kne blnje ktorg nih.ekeke

    ReplyDelete
  24. boleh takde hal , keje dah siap blum?

    ReplyDelete