Sunday, July 26, 2009

My dream bike-kawasaki er-6n



This is my dream bike , Kawasaki er-6n and it cost RM 30k++.I could just imagine myself riding this bike xploring every nook and cranny in malaysia.I had always love xploring via a bike because you feel yourself at one with the road and furthermore you can stop anywhere in a haste to sample the street food without worrying to find the next available carpark.

During my university days i had travel using my Honda ex-5 motorbike and i always get this rush whenever i xplored a new area . I didn't have any money back then and sometime i travel with only RM 10 inside my pocket for fuel.Coming from a simple family background we never had any holiday escapade and hence i learn to view thing differently and i found out that you don't have to go to popular destination or going as far away as possible to enjoy your holiday.

A visit to the nearby village is as interesting as going to europe if you change your perception and expectation . You'll be suprise how abundance and diverse malaysia really was just by viewing things differently.

I had been to interesting places all over the world but nothing beat Malaysia.I love my country.

9 comments:

  1. let's cuti-cuti Malaysia to Sabah! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi pija-i had backpack through borneo by land 6-7 years ago and it took me 11 days

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes i just prefer to ride a bike, rather than driving a car with air-corn tapi sangkut dalam jammedddddddd... Owh.....

    Xplorer, woooo cun larrr bike idaman u..

    ReplyDelete
  4. mas-i used my kapcai on a daily basis to go to work .mmg cun bike tu , siap mimpi lagi mlm2

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my country typically men buy motorbikes when they are about 50 years old. The kids are big, and they earn more money.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello gry , i wish i could afford this bike before i reach 50.It will be more stylish if i rode this bike at my current age rather than at my 50's , he he

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have visited this site and start n i found it useful for earnin from our home i really love it!!!


    earn & learn

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a very interesting blog and so i like to visit your blog again and again. Keep it up.

    Alan

    http://holidaydestinationinindia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you alan , do come again

    ReplyDelete