Monday, August 10, 2009

Negeri Sembilan trip

I had xplore negeri sembilan yesterday starting my journey from seremban to ulu bendul , seri menanti , kuala pilah,kuala kelawai ,ulu serting,jeram tol and back to Seremban.But i was so frustrated as i had forgot to bring my SLR camera battery.I had missed a lot of photography opportunity along the way.I will definitely go back there as the journey was quite interesting .

Along the way in kuala pilah , i had sample daging salai , buah tampoi (a fruit which i had never tasted before) and the locally grown buah mata kuching.I had also stop at one of the duck egg rearing farm and bought 2 dozen of fresh duck egg to be processed into salted egg.According to them to process raw duck egg into salted egg is very easy. Just immersed the egg into salt water , 1 kg of salt for a carton full of egg.After ten days it will ready for consumption.

I love the malay village scenery in Kuala Pilah especially near Seri Menanti , the area was well kept and beautiful .I will not comment much on this trip as i don't have any photo to show.A picture paints a thousand words.

No comments:

Post a Comment