Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Holiday with my Family this weekend

I will be going to Ipoh this friday for a holiday with my parent.I had manage to save some money from the reduction of interest rates for both of my houses . The money that i save this month i plan to spend it for both my parent.Seeing my wife , daughter and parents happy is enough for me to release my work related mental pressure .In Ipoh i will be staying in Impiana Casuarina Hotel and i plan to xplore Kuala Kangsar , Gua Tempurung , LOST WORLD of Tambun , Kellie Castle and etc.
My friend suggested that i go to kuala kangsar to sample the famous kuala kangsar laksa and then headed to lenggong area to buy IKAN PERKASAM.My time is very limited in IPOH and i'm not sure how i'm going to cramp all the itinery into my travel plan.

6 comments:

  1. bro.. do try haji mat jasak's mee for breakfast. sedap..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Xplorer

    Tak pasti sama ada Restoran Tasek Raban near to Stadium/Balai Bomba Ipoh buka atau tidak Jumaat/Sabtu ni - try ikan bakar (ikan sungai) di sana. Boleh juga beli pekasam.

    Lukman

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks bro-aku kat ipoh ni baru balik tasik raban beli pekasam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Explorer

    So far the best hotel for breakfast and hi-tea still Excelsior Hotel - The Dulang Coffee House.

    Lukman

    ReplyDelete
  5. ye ke , malam ni saya nak p nasi lemak ayam kampung kat town

    ReplyDelete