Friday, December 11, 2009

Why i wrote this blog?


Initially i had wrote this blog to document all my travel. I had been travelling extensively in Malaysia and all over the world . Sadly i did not document most of my travel previously and most of the info and picture is lost somewhere . Now i feel that this blog meant a lot more to me rather than just documenting all my travel . this blog is a legacy to xplorer Jr and hopefully when daddy and mummy is no longer in this world , this blog will still exist and Jr could read and relive back the joyous moment when daddy , mommy , atok , opah , opah mama and tok abah is still around.Hopefully Jr will realized how important Jr is to mummy and daddy .


To Xplorer JR,

There will come a time in the future where you will read this and just want you to know that mummy and daddy loves you so much.

7 comments:

  1. Dear Explorer,

    It's true that when we started our blogs, we had a specific objective, but sooner or later it'll be a little bit more than we expected. It will also help us realise that sometimes our priorities in life also changes over time. Keep on blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sweet! It'll be a virtual diary/reference for big xplorer in future :) She will continue writing for this blog!

    I blog all about my travel and solo discovery of places in Malaysia. I belief blogging is therapeutic. At times, I'm addicted to blogging :)

    Cheers!
    mylo

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's so much one can share and it's a record that helps us remember big or small details:) keep blogging and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr Eplorer,

    Hello again sekian lama tak komen..how's life...hope u r doing great...

    keep on blogging bro...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ina btul tu - tak sangka plak boleh sampai ke tahap ni , dah beratus entry

    mylo - blogging is indeed therapeutic and addictive but there are time when you will experience brain drain while blogging

    keats- thank you

    singasong-welcome again to my blog .Appreciate if you could set your profile to public as i would like to know my commentator

    ReplyDelete
  6. if you ask me why i wrote my blog.

    the answer is simple.

    i LOVE blogging.hehe

    besides,by looking back at old entries makes me feel delighted..i mean,that's our life right??

    after all,documented our own life is not a bad idea

    :)

    ReplyDelete