Friday, February 19, 2010

my new bike ... SYM VTS 200







I had just bought a new bike , SYM VTS 200 - black colour . I had always prefered to used motorbike to commute between home and office to avoid KL traffic jam. Although VTS 200 is not my dream bike but it does fit a profile of a workhorse bike , a bike which i can used on a daily basis. The fuel consumption is a bit high compare to my previous kapchai but it feels very comfortable riding long distance . Maybe after this i could xplore on my motorbike like i used to do during my college days . I used to ride my kapchai all the way to JB and Cameron Highland despite my father advice that the bike only to be used to commute between my hostel and campus.Those were the days , now if i ride my kapchai all the way to JB , i could guarantee you that my back will sore . I guess that age is catching up with me but i'm only 30 years old , or is it 31 or 32 , i'm confused!!!!.



5 comments:

  1. aik..umur sendiri pun konpius kaa bro..hehe

    motor Kris aku dah setahun lebeh tak jalan..ntah ntah dah rosak..

    sejak eksiden motor in 2008 aku tak naik motor dah..sayang jer..

    ReplyDelete
  2. teruk ke ko eksiden.adat bawak moto , mesti at least skali eksiden

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe...tgh fikir nk grab this bike...cool x pompuan bawak??

    ReplyDelete
  4. mcm kureng skit kalau pompuan bawak . tapi kalau pompuan bawak er-6n mmg cun gile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking for VTS motobiker for a survey...CASH RM180

    http://sjobforyou.com/2011/10/looking-for-people-who-are-owners-of-a-new-motorbike-for-a-survey/

    ReplyDelete