Friday, March 12, 2010

Pulai Spring Resort,Johor

During my recent trip to johor bahru , i had stayed in Pulai Spring resort . I had chosen to stay in a two bedroom suite . My first reaction when i enter my room was - WOW!!. The room was extra large , you can easily bring in another 6-7 person and yet the area will still be spacious. I had never imagine the unit will be this big complete with a private terrace. I really feel relax staying in this hotel because the hotel is located in the center of a golf club and it is full of grenery . I will definitely stay in this hotel again whenever i come to JB .
Overall experience = A+
adress
Pulai Spring Resort
20 km , Jalan Pontian Lama ,
81110 Pulai , Johor




our room private terrace

entrance to private terrace from our room



living room


kitchen


master bedroom

hall and dining area

No comments:

Post a Comment