Friday, April 02, 2010

Typically what i saw from office to home

my bike
me n my wife

enroute to my house
guthrie highway at bukit jelutong exit
motorist tunnel at Petaling jaya



Kampung kerinci junction (kl)
I walk out from my office at 830 pm just now and from KL , menara telekom to be exact.I rode my bike all the way to sungai buloh . I just want to share with you the typical day of XPLORER and what i saw on my way home . There's nothing much to see actually , riding a bike i could cut travelling time by almost 75% . By car it would take me 2 hours on a normal day to travel from sungai buloh to KL ,by bike it will only take me maximum 40 minutes .

7 comments:

  1. Please ride safely and don't take anymore pictures. I did the same recently, taking pictures while driving and it was not safe. I did it hoping to blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't use HP while driving & Don't use camera while riding hehehe...
    Anyway have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. og n awang-he he . thank you . Don't drink n drive . don't shoot and ride.

    ReplyDelete
  4. buat jer..ambik gambar.kata nak live life to the fullest kan.heheeee

    ReplyDelete
  5. naik komuter la lagik selamat

    ReplyDelete
  6. wahhh ini motor barunya!!!
    pemanduan selamat yerrr xplorer :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. axim - btul tu just do it

    gerbert - komuter skang ni penuh sesak ngan mat indon n bangla

    masmz - tq

    ReplyDelete