Friday, July 30, 2010

Backpacking Again??!!


I have a window of opportunity to go backpacking for 7 days from 12th august to 19th august which is on hari raya ketiga . The proposed route is either to go to Vietnam or LAOS by land from KL . I had done LAOS by land and we are thinking to do the vietnam route . But we are not sure wheter 7 days would be enough .

If my colleague had ask me 4-5 years back would i joined him , then my answer is definitely YES . Now i'm 50-50 wheter to go or not . The main obstacle for me now is not that i'm afraid to face the adventure . I love the adventure and the adrenalin rush of finding your own way in a foreign land , not knowing where you might end up next or the possibility of getting lost along the way . I live my life for that kind of adventure . The real obstacle is not seeing JR for 7 days.I'm not sure if i'm ready for that .

8 comments:

  1. Video call ader... tapi... ermmm...
    nak ambil vote ker??? Den cadang ekaw poeii jo, bukan selalu. 7 hari tu kojap jo, ekaw pun tak sedar nanti.

    psst xplorer : kalau ekaw poei, bolehlar nak kirim banyak nih. Kim salam dengan pilot. Kim salam dengan pramugara, unkel jual buah kelapa, auntie yang juai kain lawa.... ishkkk belum yang lenlaen lagi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau eden buek video call hari2 alamat nanti bilo eden balek , rambut eden akan berguguran sobab bill tepon eden ja dah samo macam kos eden gi jenjalan.kalau eden poei eden tak naik kapal terbang . eden guno jalan darat aja dari mesia, naik bas n ketapi

    ReplyDelete
  3. you'll miss them like hell... but you will also cherish your experience.. trust me.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. yep i agree , still haven't made up my mind yet

    ReplyDelete
  5. ..welcome to fatherhood..and all the pain, ectasy, heartaches and joy that only being a father can bring..but go..for absence makes heart grows fonder..and absence strengthens the bond..go..and experience the joy of your return..

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you pakmat for the wise advise. i love reading your blog as i give me the opportunity to see things from a different perpective that is from an older person and it kinda help me to plan my life ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  7. once & for all, just go for it..
    u might not know when the opportunity will come after u again..
    trust me, it's gonna be really damn adventurous that u never wanna miss it every single moment..
    if only the JR can say this out loud "JUST GO DADDY! I KNOW HOW TO TAKE CARE OF ME & MUMMY!"

    ReplyDelete
  8. bro - my travel buddy dah cancel this trip

    ReplyDelete