Saturday, August 07, 2010

Don't look back in anger




The hit song during that time(1997) was DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER . I remember it quite clearly now the lyrics - slips insides the eye of your mind ,don't you know you might find a better place to play.......ironically ten years later , while looking at my old stocks of photos my mind kept on repeating the same song by oasis.Those were the days , most of my colleague would agree that we had gone through our dark ages while studying in college.All of us survive and all of us had led a present good life.Things had happen for a reason , a past will always be the past and OASIS was right by singing DON'T LOOK BACK IN ANGER.

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes I just feel like going through those funny years of studying again. It was simply special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btul tu - college days are weird , funny and full of emotion and that's why it was so memorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there!! The best thing is that I still remember every words to this song:D Bet we were living in the same dark ages :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fini - welcome to my blog . if you remember that song than we must be from the same era . another hit song is from greenday but i can't remember the title.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anything by Greenday is awesome!! Bet you are talking anything from Dookie, Insomniac, or Nimrod album?? I'm so gila over Greenday :D Goodness, those good ol' days:D

    ReplyDelete