Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Selamat Berpuasa




I sat queitly at the verandah yesterday contemplating . In the background i could hear my daughter shrieking with laughter . Seeing his father sitting alone in the verandah , she decided totag along . With my daughter tuck nicely under my arm , i thought - Life is good right now , alhamduliilah . The month of ramadan is near and i do hope that it will become a religous and enlightening experience for us . Selamat berpuasa to all my reader and may we find an enligtening moment during our quest to fight our desire in the holy month of ramadhan.

4 comments:

  1. Salam ramadhan xplorer, semoga dilimpahi keberkatan. akak harap kita sama2 tidak terlupa that the true spirit of ramadhan is not in excesses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Selamat berpuasa Xplorer sekeluarga, and thank you for your wishes and reminder. Semoga puasa kita tahun ni lebih baik dari tahun lalu.

    ReplyDelete