Sunday, December 26, 2010

Life Imperfections

my fish pond

I was supposedly be in perak today but cancel last minute as my wife was not feeling well.Here i was sitting next to my fish pond surfing the net and at the same time pondering about humanity and the troubles of the world . Cheh!! poyo betul.But seriously i've been doing some soul searching since yesterday.The question that i was trying to answer was-If i were given a chance to change my past what, would i do?.Previously my answer would definitely be changing this and that , i wish i would study more and i wish i could be more like this and that. The listing will be enormoursely long .
.
I scan my brain for an answer while pausing intermittently looking at my fish pond for inspirations .It had struck me just now that life is full of imperfections.I had live an imperfect life and so does everybody . What's wrong in living an imperfect life?well there's nothing wrong in it as long as we learn from it and become better.
.
To tell you the truth i'm glad that i had went through all the imperfections in life previously especially when i was growing up . All the imperfection had made me who i am today - still impefect but better.
.
All in all i had found a perfect new year resolution for 2011 that is -
to face problem head on(not running away from imperfections) and accepting imperfections as a lesson in life.
.
All the above may seem a bit crappy but for me it was about changing my perception towards life . And for me this revelation does not get any better timing than now, just when 2010 is coming to an end . Wow!! what a great way to end 2010.

3 comments:

  1. cantiknye rumah hang... nxt BBQ bole la kat situ plak :)
    -Noreen-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamba Allah tak pernah dan tak akan perfect.

    Khilaf dan alpa mmg resam manusia tapi hidup manusia harus ada Continuous Improvement..tidak boleh mundur dan tidak boleh statik.

    Selagi kita tidak mundur dan tidak statik, insyaAllah hidup kita adalah normal.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. noreen - thank you . itu bisa diatur next time
    .
    hairil - aku setuju dengan apa yg hang cakap . tapi sebenarnya isi kandungan diatas bukanlah psal hendak mengejar kesempurnaan . tapi lebih kepada menerima ketidaksempurnaan diri dan org lain. kenapa aku cakap mcm tu , baru2 ni ada berlaku suatu insiden. Siapa yg bersalah mmg agak jelas , tapi instead of accepting her mistake/imperfections she was in a state of denial .pointing finger here and there as if she never made any mistake and all the problem that came in her life was from other people.The key problem lies with herself and yet she kept running away , avoiding her problem. What she should do i feel is take a deep breath , stop running away and accepting her imperfections and improve.It was an eye opening incident for me too . As i reflect back towards my life , i had notice that sometime i'm also in a state of denial , i also doesn't accept my imperfection as i had also wish that i could change my past hoping for a better future . I fail to see that all those imperfections had subconciously given me a unique character . now i'm conciously aware of my subconcious.

    ReplyDelete