Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Update on JR

In 2 month time JR will be 2 years old . Sometime i wish she will always be daddy little girl . When she grows up i will definitely miss those hugs and kisses that she used to give me unconditionally . She will be too preoccupied with her life issues and if god willing her own family and children . I guess there will come a time in the future where i will have to let go of her.I do hope that she will not forget what mummy and daddy had done for her and in turn take good care of mummy and daddy. Love you always.










6 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah. InsyaaAllah she'll be anak yang beriman dan beramal soleh, berkat doa mama and papa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - i guess ocean girl is back

    ReplyDelete
  3. aduh... very touching... that's what I always think about my son... love him so much.. sampai kalau boleh2 tak nak dia kawin...hahahahha.... until my hubby tegur... "jauh nya fikiran'... hahahah...

    But itu perasaan saja.. we cannot stopped them.. just wish them do well in life.. love and remember us always..

    ReplyDelete
  4. cathj- i guess every parent will feel the same thing . we love them so much that we don't want to let go

    ReplyDelete
  5. PErfectly understood what u feel.
    Same goes with me on how I feel about my daughter tu..

    ReplyDelete
  6. hairil - i guess it''s normal for parents

    ReplyDelete