Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Shaving as a form of relaxation tools

Stress level is at all time high . I need a break from work .Most people that i know would resort to sport as a mean to let off their steam. For me sport doesn't works (maybe partly because i'm not fit , he he).What i normally do when i stress out is to go for a shave in a barber shop near my house in sungai buloh.
.
For a fee of RM 5 ringgit , my favourite mamak (hmm... the word favourite doesn't sound right) would shave my face clean and at the same time he would do some light facial massage . I'm having difficulty manifesting the experience of being shave in words . Sometime i would doze off in the process and woke up feeling very fresh.I guess most guys would relate the same experience while being shave . But not all barber would produce the same relaxation effect . You really need a very skillful barber to produce the dozing effect and so far only 2 barbers that i know would be able to doze me off with their shaving skillls.
.
Well i guess i will be visiting my favourite MAMAK tomorrow (again, the word favourite seems odd).

2 comments:

  1. Oh.. thats how men release tension yer... interesting... ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. a cheaper alternative to SPAs he he

    ReplyDelete