Monday, August 29, 2011

Menjelang hari raya

Tomorrow had been declared as Hari Raya .My wife had been very busy finishing her last batch of cookies and cakes for tomorrow while my parents was busy preparing for a " makan besar" which will be held tomorrow night at their house.They had invited our close relative and the main menu for tomorrow is "mee udang".
My sister and her family was present at my father house just now to break their fast as well to celebrate the coming of syawal tomorrow.JR was very busy and active playing with her cousin that she almost forgot my present .It was fun and fulfilling to see her happy playing especially on the hari raya eve.The climax for the day is playing fireworks and we really enjoy it very much.Hari Raya eve will not be the same without the explosives sound of the fireworks.





















































































































4 comments: