Wednesday, February 01, 2012

A new camera for JR-canon powershot a550

I had bought a basic compact camera for my eldest daughter. I have a passion for photography and i believe my eldest daughter(2 years of age) had started to show her interest also which had prompt me for the purchase.True enough within minutes she would able to master the basic function of the camera . I had to turn off the flash function as she started to photograph her sister face in close range . When i inspected the camera hours later , i could see photos of the whole family in various positions, pic of herself, her feet , drinking bottles and her surrounding area.It offers a glimpse of what she was thinking at that particular moment in time and it was rather interesting.






The photos below were all caught by my daughter.what impress me the most is that she manage to take a picture of herself(the last two photos).






















3 comments: