Saturday, May 19, 2012

Family holiday in kuantan

The whole family went to kuantan recently for a short family escapade and stayed at the swiss garden resort and spa.We had fallen in love with the food in kuantan. Almost every food that we sample taste so good .What we like the most about kuantan is the abundance of cheap and fresh seafood.Nothing beat kuantan in term of fresh seafood ( except for sabah of course).
We didn't go anywhere while in kuantan , most of the time we were either at the beach or at the pool while at night me and my father went for fishing.
Nothing much to blog about my trip to kuantan , the most important thing about this trip is not so much about enjoying the destination but spending quality time with my family.enjoy the photo.










































- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment